1. When is your Birthday? November 27, 1986
2. What High school did you go to? THE Independence High School, in Charlotte, NC
3. What is your major? Psychology
4. What is your favorite restaurant to eat in Athens? Mama Sid’s Pizza
5. What is you favorite color? Green
6. Do you plan on staying in Georgia after college? Yes. I plan on going to graduate school and being a Graduate Assistant after I graduate in December.
7. What's your favorite vacation spot? Charleston, SC
8. Who are some of your best friends on the team? Mohamed Massaquoi, Antavious Coates, CJ Byrd, Mike Moore, Kevin Perez, Tavarres King, Ian Smith, and of course Jeff Owens; but really this list is just a few. I could name pretty much anyone on the team.
9. Who inspires you the most? My father has always been an inspiration to me in every aspect of life.
10. What is your favorite song (hip hop/R&B/Soul/Country/Gospel/Jazz)? My favorite song of all-time is “Lights Off” by Lil Wayne. It was on his early album, Tha Block Is Hot.
11. If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would it be? My height. I’m listed as 6’1” and that’s really pushing it!
12. What is your favorite movie? I have two…Anchorman and Old School
13. What do you like to do for fun? I love fishing.
14. What's your favorite meal to eat? Buffalo wings.
15. What size shoe do you wear? 11
16. Why did you choose UGA? Everything about UGA was incredible to me. The coaches, players, town, and overall atmosphere blew me away.
17. What's your proudest moment at UGA? My proudest moment was being part of the 2005 SEC Championship team. Even though I redshirted that year, it was something I was proud to be a part of.
18. What cell-phone service do you have? Alltel
19. What's your fondest childhood memory? Fishing with my friend from back home all over Charlotte is one of my best memories. We went wherever we could go without getting kicked out.
20. What other city could you see yourself living? Charleston, SC
21. What is your favorite Dessert? Mint chocolate chip ice cream
22. If you could dream up your dream mate what would she look like? Halle Berry
23. What is your greatest fear? I hate heights.
24. What is your greatest accomplishment in life? Knowing that I am going to get a degree from the University of Georgia this fall is my greatest accomplishment so far. That degree will open many doors.
25. Where are the top 3 spring break places you would love to visit? Charleston, SC, Miami, FL, and Panama City, FL
26. Who are your favorite male actor, and Female actress? Will Ferrell and Gabrielle Union.
27. If there is one woman you could marry, who would it be? Halle Berry
28. What's your favorite reality show? I hate reality TV.
29. What's your favorite thing about football? My favorite thing is the team aspect involved with the sport.
30. What does wearing the “G” means to you? The “G” represents a lot of things to me. It is a reward to wear it and it reflects a lot of hard work throughout my life to get here. It also represents the history of an incredible football program that is respected around the nation. It is our job as Bulldogs to carry on the legacy of Georgia football and we are all proud of wearing that G. It means everything to me and it is something I will cherish forever.